NASECA-WI 14th Annual Conference & Trade Show
Advancements in Stormwater and Erosion Control
Ho-Chunk Convention Center
Meeting Room: Lower Dells A/B/H/I
Wisconsin Dells, WI
February 1-2, 2017
Registration and breakfast begin at 8:30 am.
Educational sessions will conclude by 4:30 pm each day.
Please join us for a sponsored reception including appetizers and beverages following the final session on Wed., Feb. 1!
Full Conference: $235 Single-day Registration: $130
Attendees may register for the full Conference or a single-day of the Conference online at www.nasecawi.org with credit card or by mailing a completed registration form with check or credit card payment. Online registration closes January 27, 2017.
Download/print registration form and register on-site with payment by check/credit card.
NASECA-WI hosts the State’s largest event focused solely on erosion control and stormwater management. This two-day conference will be divided into an erosion & sediment control focus (day 1) and a stormwater focus (day 2) so you can attend one day or both to suit your interests. The topics listed below are subject to change.
Wed., Feb. 1 – Erosion & Sediment Control (5 CE/PDH)
- Lake Wisconsin Shoreline Restoration Project, Pat Dixon, Dixon Shoreline/Landscaping; Robert Race, Race Engineering & Assoc
- Site Safety, David Melum, Michels Corp.
- Cross Plains/Black Earth Creek Project Panel Discussion, Brad Schultz, WisDOT; Jerry Gray, Village of Cross Plains; Steve Gaffield, Montgomery Associates-Resource Solutions
- Discovery Farms Jersey Valley Watershed Project, Amber Radatz, Discovery Farms
- Seeding Conditions, Jay Settersten, SetterTech
- Iron Enhanced Bioinfilration Filter, Mikael Isensee, Washington Conservation District
- Pollinators, Brad James, BeePods
- Tribal Approaches to the Environment, Patricia Moran, Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Coordinator, Lac du Flambeau Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- Please join us for a sponsored reception with our Trade Show exhibitors to include appetizers and beverages following the final session
Thurs., Feb. 2 – Stormwater (5 CE/PDH)
- DATCP Drainage Districts, Christopher Clayton, DATCP
- Lake Delton-Dams and Floodplains, Bill Sturtevant, WDNR
- Milwaukee River TMDL, Kevin Kirsch, WDNR
- Dorn Creek Westport Phosphorus Removal, John Reimer, Dane County LWCD; Kyle Minks, Dane County LWCD
- Soil Water Dynamics and Moisture Management, John Panuska, PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Enhanced Storm Water Management Techniques in Sensitive Urban Environments, Neil Pfaff, Vierbicher Associates Inc.
- Ethics, Rick Kyte, Viterbo University
This Annual Conference will provide 10 total contact hours of continuing education and/or PDHs. Single day registrants will gain five contact hours on Wednesday and five on Thursday. These credits could apply toward PE continuing education requirements. This program provides DSPS Credentials for: CBI, DCQ, PJRS, PMRS, UCI, and UC.
Ho-Chunk Wisconsin Dells
S3214 County Road BD
Baraboo, WI 53913
Thank you to our Sponsor/Exhibitors for providing valuable product information and helping to keep registration costs low!
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com