NASECA-WI Annual Conference 2018
Call for Presentations
NASECA-WI invites you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 15th Annual Conference, “Advancements in Stormwater and Erosion Control,” which will take place in Wisconsin Dells, WI, February 7-8, 2018. We encourage submissions of abstracts related to projects and research in the areas of stormwater management and erosion control.
Why should you submit an abstract for a presentation at the NASECA-WI Annual Conference?
- Your peers will appreciate learning about your unique project, solutions to the obstacles you encountered, and overall success of your project.
- Presenting is a great way to boost your resume as both a professional and thought-leader in the industry.
- Showcasing the details of a successful project helps to gain positive exposure for your employer.
Submit your abstract
Please provide the following information on a cover sheet when you submit your abstract by email to email@example.com:
- Author and co-author name (if applicable), affiliation, email address, and daytime phone
- Whether the abstract relates to the stormwater management or erosion control topic
- Presenter biography
- Presentation title
- Presentation abstract (no more than 1500 characters)
Guidelines for presentations
- Presentations will be 15 minutes each with an additional 5 minutes for question and answer.
- All presentations must be non-commercial in nature.*
Abstract Review and Acceptance
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by NASECA-WI’s Annual Conference Planning Committee. The deadline for submitting abstracts is December 15, 2017. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by January 12, 2018.