NASECA-WI Annual Conference 2017 – Call for Abstracts
NASECA-WI invites you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 14th Annual Conference, “Advancements in Stormwater and Erosion Control,” which will take place in Wisconsin Dells, WI, February 1-2, 2017. We encourage submissions of abstracts related to projects and research in the areas of stormwater management and erosion control.
All accepted abstracts/presenters will receive free registration for the day of their presentation.
Submit your abstract
Please provide the following information on a cover sheet when you submit your abstract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Whether the abstract relates to the stormwater management or erosion control topic
- Author and co-author name (if applicable), affiliation, email address, and daytime phone
- Presenter biography
- Presentation title
- Presentation abstract (no more than 1500 characters)
Guidelines for presentations
- Presentations will be 15 minutes each with an additional 5 minutes for question and answer.
- All presentations must be non-commercial in nature.*
Abstract Review and Acceptance
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by NASECA-WI’s Annual Conference Planning Committee. The deadline for submitting abstracts is December 12, 2016. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by January 2, 2017.
*If you would like the opportunity to reach our attendees with information about your product or service, please email email@example.com for information about our Platinum Sponsorship.