NASECA-WI 15th Annual Conference & Trade Show
Advancements in Stormwater and Erosion Control
Ho-Chunk Convention Center
Meeting Room: Lower Dells A/B/H/I
Wisconsin Dells, WI
February 7-8, 2018
Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00 am.
Educational sessions will conclude by 4:30 pm each day.
Join us for a sponsored reception including appetizers and beverages following the final session on Wed., Feb. 7!
Full Conference: $245 Single-day Registration: $140
Attendees may register for the full Conference or a single-day of the Conference online at www.nasecawi.org with credit card or by mailing a completed registration form with check or credit card payment. Online registration closes February 1, 2018.
Online registration is now closed. You may register on-site with a completed registration form.
NASECA-WI hosts the State’s largest event focused solely on erosion control and stormwater management. This two-day conference will be divided into an erosion & sediment control focus (day 1) and a stormwater focus (day 2) so you can attend one day or both to suit your interests. The topics listed below are subject to change:
Wed., Feb. 7 – Erosion & Sediment Control (5 CE/PDH)
- WDNR Waterway & Wetland Program, Cami Peterson, Wisconsin DNR
- Slope Failure, Travis Mikshowsky, Wisconsin DOT
- Trout Stream Restoration Techniques in the Central Sands Ecoregion, Shawn Sullivan, Wisconsin DNR
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Implementation for the Planning, Design and Construction Management of Tribal Transportation Projects, Scott Whitsett, PE, Jewell Associates Engineers, Inc.
- Erosion Control Product Initiatives from National Transportation Product Evaluation Program, John Rublein, Wisconsin DOT
- Construction Site Soil Loss Tool Update, Pete Wood, Wisconsin DNR
- Ethics, Safety and Employee Engagement, Rick Kyte, Viterbo University
- WinSLAMM, John Voorhees, AECOM
- Zero Runoff Planning and Implementation, Inver Grove Heights, Jay Michels, Emmons & Olivier
- Please join us for a sponsored reception with our Trade Show exhibitors to include appetizers and beverages following the final session
Thurs., Feb. 8 – Stormwater (5 CE/PDH)
- Lake Marion Project, Rob Montgomery, Montgomery Associates Resource Solutions
- Stormwater and Urban Forestry, Jordan Skiff, City of Fond du Lac
- Vegetated Swale Standard 1005, Kim Gonzalez, Wisconsin DNR
- Yahara WINS, Emily Jones, MMSD
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Stormwater & Erosion Control, Elliott Mergen, Dane Co. Land and Water Resources Department
- Native Vegetation Management in Stormwater Facilities, Rick Eilertson, AECOM; Steve Banovetz, Field & Stream Restorations
- Soil Report Review, Stacy Dehne, Wisconsin DATCP
- Site Evaluation for Infiltration Standard 1002, Jan Kucher, Wisconsin DNR
- Case Study on the Beneficial Reuse of Dredge Material: Documentation on Changes, Michael Hahn, Axley Brynelson, LLP
- Overview of WDNR Grant Programs, Eric Rortvedt, Wisconsin DNR
This Annual Conference will provide 10 total contact hours of continuing education and/or PDHs. Single day registrants will gain five contact hours on Wednesday and five on Thursday. These credits could apply toward PE continuing education requirements. This program provides DSPS Credentials for: CBI, DCQ, PJRS, PMRS, UCI, and UC.
To reserve your $99 single/double-room, please call the Ho–Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells Reservations Department at 1-800-746-2486 and reference the NASECA-WI hotel room block or Booking ID#: 7225. Reservations must be made before Monday, January 23rd, 2018, to get into the group block with the group rate.
Ho-Chunk Wisconsin Dells
S3214 County Road BD
Baraboo, WI 53913
Thank you to our Annual Conference & Trade Show Sponsors
Our Sponsors/Exhibitors provide valuable product information and help to keep registration costs low! Are you interested in exhibiting at the Trade Show? Please visit the sponsorship page or email Kristie Kasbohm at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com