NASECA-WI 15th Annual Conference & Trade Show
Advancements in Stormwater and Erosion Control
Ho-Chunk Convention Center
Meeting Room: Lower Dells A/B/H/I
Wisconsin Dells, WI
February 7-8, 2018
Registration and breakfast begin at 8:30 am.
Educational sessions will conclude by 4:30 pm each day.
Please join us for a sponsored reception including appetizers and beverages following the final session on Wed., Feb. 7!
Full Conference: $245 Single-day Registration: $140
Attendees may register for the full Conference or a single-day of the Conference online at www.nasecawi.org with credit card or by mailing a completed registration form with check or credit card payment. Online registration closes February 1, 2018.
Download/print registration form and register on-site with payment by check/credit card.
NASECA-WI hosts the State’s largest event focused solely on erosion control and stormwater management. This two-day conference will be divided into an erosion & sediment control focus (day 1) and a stormwater focus (day 2) so you can attend one day or both to suit your interests. The topics listed below are subject to change:
Wed., Feb. 7 – Erosion & Sediment Control (5 CE/PDH)
- DNR Waterway & Wetland Program, Cami Peterson, Wisconsin DNR
- Slope Failure, Travis Mikshowsky, Wisconsin DOT
- Erosion Control Practices for Habitat Restoration, Shawn Sullivan, Wisconsin DNR
- Tribal Approaches to the Environment, Kelly Jackson, Lac du Flambeau Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- Site Evaluation for Infiltration Standard 1002, Jan Kucher, Wisconsin DNR
- How to Use the Data – Soil Infiltration, Stacy Dehne, Wisconsin DATCP
- DNR Grant Programs, Eric Rortvedt, Wisconsin DNR
- Erosion Control Product Initiatives from NTPEP, John Rublein, Wisconsin DOT
- Construction Site Soil Loss Tool Update, Pete Wood, Wisconsin DNR
- Please join us for a sponsored reception with our Trade Show exhibitors to include appetizers and beverages following the final session
Thurs., Feb. 8 – Stormwater (5 CE/PDH)
- Lake Marion Project, Rob Montgomery, Montgomery Associates Resource Solutions
- WinSLAMM, John Voorhees, PV & Associates
- Vegetated Swale Standard 1005, Kim Gonzalez, Wisconsin DNR
- Yahara WINS, Kathy Lake, MMSD
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Stormwater Management, Elliott Mergen, Dane Co. Land and Water Resources Department
This Annual Conference will provide 10 total contact hours of continuing education and/or PDHs. Single day registrants will gain five contact hours on Wednesday and five on Thursday. These credits could apply toward PE continuing education requirements. This program provides DSPS Credentials for: CBI, DCQ, PJRS, PMRS, UCI, and UC.
To reserve your $99 single/double-room, please call the Ho–Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells Reservations Department at 1-800-746-2486 and reference the NASECA-WI hotel room block or Booking ID#: 7225. Reservations must be made before Monday, January 23rd, 2018, to get into the group block with the group rate.
Ho-Chunk Wisconsin Dells
S3214 County Road BD
Baraboo, WI 53913
Our Sponsors/Exhibitors provide valuable product information and help to keep registration costs low! Are you interested in exhibiting at the Trade Show? Please visit the sponsorship page or email Kristie Kasbohm at email@example.com with questions.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org